I wanted to touch base on one of the most important factors to having a fit, beautiful, and healthy physique: HYDRATION. We all know proper water intake is essential for the following: performance, brain function, energy levels, healthy skin, digestion, transportation of nutrients, weight loss, and much more! Let’s be honest, though… it’s hard to remember to drink 8 glasses a day, right? Especially if you’re like me and LOVE to drink caffeinated beverages, you’ll need to drink even MORE than average to give you proper levels of body fluid. Drink up!
What I’ve done is compile a list below of my personal tips to help you drink the amount of water your body needs…
- Make it part of your morning routine to chug 1/4 gallon upon waking!
- Fill a gallon the night before so you have it ready for the next day.
- Keep a gallon of filtered water in the trunk of your car at all times.
- Add pure lemon juice and stevia extract to your water for a sugar free lemonade (this is also great for cleansing the liver!)
- For every caffeinated beverage you have, drink 8 oz of water immediately after
- Add Stevia extract drops, Minute Maid drops, or Dasani drops for flavor!
- Add a scoop of De-caffeinated Aminos, such as @hitechpharma (also great for muscle recovery and protein synthesis!)
- Squeeze a small bit of fruit or Herb in your water: Lemon, Cucumber, Strawberry, Orange, Mint, Lime, or Kiwi (your water will taste super refreshing!)